How it Works
Green Earth provides an all-in-one solution to electronics recycling.
Green Earth is about making your life easier.
You call, we pick it up.
1. Collect your electronics. Gather your equipment or technology that you no longer use. The list of recyclable electronics that we accept includes almost all electronic devices – we like to say we accept anything that has a plug, cord, or battery.
2. Request a Pickup. You want your electronics picked up in days, not weeks. Once everything is collected, request a pickup and you can expect a response within two hours.
3. Or... Drop Off. Sometimes you only have a small amount of electronics. Not a problem, we are open to the public for drop-offs. Excluding holidays, Green Earth is open Monday – Friday 8am-3pm. You’re invited anytime, no appointment necessary.
4. Pickup and Collection. Your job is done. Our uniformed employees will come to your location, pack the equipment, load it into our vehicles, and transport it back to our warehouse.
5. Data Destruction. Multiple options that work for any size project.
6. Recycling and Processing. We strive to keep all items entrusted to us out of the landfill through reuse, refurbishment, and recycling.
7. Tracking and Reporting. Any Certificates of Destruction, Certificates of Recycling, invoices, or inventory tracking will be timely delivered.
8. World Class Support. Through the whole process, you have access to our Green Earth team. No question is too small, no request too big.